Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JeepPeopleMeet.com?
JeepersMeet.com?
PlentyOfJeeps?
OKJeeper?

I can't be the only one who has had this idea cross their mind? I see people posting pics of them and their gf/bf/wife/husband on trails, road trips, all that fun stuff! I get even more jealous when I see people that have His and Hers Jeeps!!! (I actually know a guy, don't know if he's on here, who has 4!! Him, his wife, and each daughter!!)

Just think, it would have the best success rate! You don't need a jeep, you just need to have that interest. You would already have so much in common! You both like going topless, or even naked. You both enjoy getting dirty. You could talk jeeps until death do you part. Spend some weekends working on them together. You'll never have the issue of not knowing what to get them for gifts. The list is endless!

Just though it was a funny idea I'd share with everyone, I'm not actually proposing one of these sites. A Jeep girl would be nice, but I'll find her the old fashion way.. On the trails :huglove:

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've looked into joining that before, but wasn't so sure. How is that club? Something about clubs in general always deterred me, idk what!

Regarldless, they have been recommended to me a few times now, so I just signed up.

·
Registered
10,414 Posts
I mentioned it because you seem to want to meet others into Jeeps in your area. A club meeting is a way to make new friends, and if you hit it off, you can do activities outside of those run by the club.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I mentioned it because you seem to want to meet others into Jeeps in your area. A club meeting is a way to make new friends, and if you hit it off, you can do activities outside of those run by the club.
Yeah, idk why it took me so long to sign up, but I did now! Are you part of that club as well?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Lol. I opened this thread hoping to tell a friend of mine she needs to go on a Jeep dating site! My husband never owned a Jeep until he met me. My obsession became his obsession. He enjoyed offroading but always had a truck. He ended up finding a Rubicon same color as mine and now we have his and hers. Just meet the right person and they'll catch your Jeep obsession! How could you not?!

ForumRunner_20160217_083246.jpg

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol. I opened this thread hoping to tell a friend of mine she needs to go on a Jeep dating site! My husband never owned a Jeep until he met me. My obsession became his obsession. He enjoyed offroading but always had a truck. He ended up finding a Rubicon same color as mine and now we have his and hers. Just meet the right person and they'll catch your Jeep obsession! How could you not?!

View attachment 2827561
Haha, sorry! False alarm!

But very nice his and hers Jeeps! I'll have that one day!

I actually have a friend who I brought wheeling with me one time who refused to believe he would enjoy it (which I can see why someone might not as a passenger) and only came along to "shut me up." Well he ended up enjoying it a lot, and liked the people I wheel with (who he thought would be "weird jeep people"). So now he always bugs me to go, even though he said he doesn't think he'd want to drive (which he can't drive mine because it is manual). So let's hope I find a nice girl to spread that same obsession to!

·
Premium Member
16,902 Posts
If I wasn't married I would be totally focused on a "Jeep Gal" - I've met a few in my travels. I'm married - They weren't. exchanged pleasantries and moved on. :)

Divorce is even more expensive than Jeeps.:)

·
Registered
240 Posts

View attachment 2827561
would it be rude to ask about your friend?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Haha, sorry! False alarm!

But very nice his and hers Jeeps! I'll have that one day!

I actually have a friend who I brought wheeling with me one time who refused to believe he would enjoy it (which I can see why someone might not as a passenger) and only came along to "shut me up." Well he ended up enjoying it a lot, and liked the people I wheel with (who he thought would be "weird jeep people"). So now he always bugs me to go, even though he said he doesn't think he'd want to drive (which he can't drive mine because it is manual). So let's hope I find a nice girl to spread that same obsession to!
Perfect example!!! If your friend ever drove then he'd always want to! it cracks me up the people who think Jeepers must be weird! but I think people who don't like jeeps are weird. It's like people who hate dogs....it's just shocking and hard to understand! Lol

·
Registered
240 Posts
She works in SC with me now but will be in CA I'd guess by summer. I told her she needs to get on the forum!
were in CA? my job has me out in CA for half the year. the other half I,m back in St. Louis with my jeep.

Tell her I have two things going for me.
A job and a Jeep
:winner:

·
Registered
10,414 Posts
Are you part of that club as well?
Not sure.

I went to their initial get-togethers at the LVM, but then lost track of the club.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not sure.

I went to their initial get-togethers at the LVM, but then lost track of the club.
Ew, not the LVM.. I hate going near there! Haha.. I need to check out their pages and see what's up

·
Administrator
16,969 Posts
Be careful what you ask for!! The only thing more expensive than modding a Jeep is modding TWO Jeeps!!! :D

I suppose there are worse problems..... :p

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Be careful what you ask for!! The only thing more expensive than modding a Jeep is modding TWO Jeeps!!! :D

I suppose there are worse problems..... :p
I thought about that! Imagining all I have spent and all I plan to spend.... X2.... But like you said, could be worse! Could make some decisions easier. "This one or that one?.... Both!"

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Thats a great idea OP. These web sites should also help to find people who don't have jeeps yet but will gladly join us on trail outings. I don't always have a companion to bring with and having someone to talk to while getting to the trail head is fun.

·
Registered
373 Posts
If I wasn't married I would be totally focused on a "Jeep Gal" - I've met a few in my travels. I'm married - They weren't. exchanged pleasantries and moved on. :)

Divorce is even more expensive than Jeeps.:)
+1. Just remember the old song...it's cheaper to keep her.

But for the single.....You don't have to be lonely at Jeepers Only.com

1 - 20 of 37 Posts