Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if I'm the only one who hopes to one day see a picture or a post of a Jeep I used to own, or find the current owner of it on Wrangler Forum?

This was my first jeep, learned a whooole lot...it broke frequetly. I traded it to a dealer and never knew what happened to it. I can't be the only one who wonders this..

·
Registered
69 Posts
I can't speak for Jeeps, but when we lived in the UK, our driveway overlooked a used car lot. We bought a new car from a dealer and traded in our old one. Two days later the old car appeared in the lot by our house! We saw it around town a couple of times after that, so I guess it stayed local.

I should probably add that in the UK, the license plate remains with the vehicle, so they are easy to spot.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I know where both of my other jeeps are at, and see them on occasion. Yes i still miss my cj, thought i had one bought a few months back but didn't work out. I have my eye on another one though, just wating for the price to drop a little more before I spring my trap.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I've owned a lot of Jeeps in the 38 years since I bought my first one, but this is the one that got away. Its a 2004 TJ with Currie axles and 37s. I practically gave it away a few years back, for $26,000, on ebay. What was I thinking?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts