Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,239 Posts
You mean the ones with the stems that go into the door hinge for when the doors are off? If all I have them but its been much too cold to go doorless :p

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
Maltese cross. More style than function but it is useable.

·
Show Me Your 8008135!
3,690 Posts
Maltese cross. More style than function but it is useable.
I'm jealous...I originally ordered those and they ended up on permanent backorder. :9lame:

I ended up just getting some chrome short stems from a family friend with a Harley that work fine but they're chrome...and I hate chrome...lol

·
Registered
486 Posts
Turning them sideways is actually better as in the 2nd pic.

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
I'm jealous...I originally ordered those and they ended up on permanent backorder. :9lame:

I ended up just getting some chrome short stems from a family friend with a Harley that work fine but they're chrome...and I hate chrome...lol
I think I remember a post from you indicating you ordered from Debrix also. I may have replied but their service is suspect at times. After I ordered I did find some web info that people had issues with service. After a week or so and I had not received mine, I called them. "Oh we'll get that order right out" and it did show up soon there after. Actually I ordered two but of course the passenger side was useless so I gave it to my neighbor.

I just did a web search and there are some others available now

Drag Specialties Maltese Cross Mirror-Air Glide Stem - DennisKirk.com (I like the stem on these)

BLACK Die-Cast Metal MALTESE CROSS MIRROR Harley Bobber - eBay (item 220704877408 end time Dec-31-10 09:45:27 PST)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts