Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Hey @extremeterrain

just watched this video, and was wondering if i could ask you a few questions about it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XL9ZoBUfM0

1. have you had anyone put one of these onto a JKUR with a full RockHard cage that you are aware of? if not, do you see any reason why it shouldn't work?

2. you guys seems pretty positive on this unit, have you sold enough of them to get user feedback yet?

Thanks!
D

ExtremeTerrain.com Sponsoring Vendor
Hey @extremeterrain

just watched this video, and was wondering if i could ask you a few questions about it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XL9ZoBUfM0

1. have you had anyone put one of these onto a JKUR with a full RockHard cage that you are aware of? if not, do you see any reason why it shouldn't work?

2. you guys seems pretty positive on this unit, have you sold enough of them to get user feedback yet?

Thanks!
D
I'd be happy to help!

I'm not aware of anyone running the Jeep Tops USA Safari Mesh Top on an Unlimited with the RockHard Cage, but I see absolutely no reason as to why it wouldn't work. The Mesh Top attaches with straps along the edges and by connecting to the windshield channel relative to how a factory soft top would. The RockHard cage won't compromise any of the areas where the Safari Top straps into place and should install without any problems at all.

Unfortunately I'm not at my desk at the moment so I don't have the sales numbers in front of me. However the Jeep Tops USA Safari Top has a 5 star rating with 10 reviews from customers and every one of them raves about how awesome the top is. I would personally have no doubts about running this on my rig in the summertime to help block out some of that harsh summer sun. Also for $199 you really can't beat it.

If you have any other questions just let me know!

-Jake

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
I'd be happy to help!

I'm not aware of anyone running the Jeep Tops USA Safari Mesh Top on an Unlimited with the RockHard Cage, but I see absolutely no reason as to why it wouldn't work. The Mesh Top attaches with straps along the edges and by connecting to the windshield channel relative to how a factory soft top would. The RockHard cage won't compromise any of the areas where the Safari Top straps into place and should install without any problems at all.

Unfortunately I'm not at my desk at the moment so I don't have the sales numbers in front of me. However the Jeep Tops USA Safari Top has a 5 star rating with 10 reviews from customers and every one of them raves about how awesome the top is. I would personally have no doubts about running this on my rig in the summertime to help block out some of that harsh summer sun. Also for $199 you really can't beat it.

If you have any other questions just let me know!

-Jake
Cool, thanks a lot Jake!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #5

Registered
Two questions with these mesh tops:

- I see on your website that you only offer the white and are currently out of stock. do you ever carry the other colors? I'm interested in the red.

- Do you guys offer a coupon code for new customers or forum members?

Thank you!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #7
Kind of

Can I use with original roof?
wanted to come back to this now that i have the top. the answer is - kind of. the challenge is that there is no way to put the roof on when the mesh top is on (which in retrospect should have been obvious, but i missed it).

what would be REALLY cool is if they had taken this into consideration and added slots where the OEM hard top handles could poke through so you could put this on once, and leave it on - which is what i originally wanted to do.

as it is now, i have to take both on and off every time - which is a PITA...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts