Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Anyone have the JeepTopUSA soft top boot and tonneau cover? Any reviews or opinions. Have a premium top and this looks like a nice addition. Opinions welcome.

·
Premium Member
7,920 Posts
Have used a similar product from Besttop on my TJ really liked it...havent purchased one for the JK.........YET!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Was looking for options for my premium soft top (since it won't fit under the mopar soft top boot) and found the thread mentioned above and decided to order the tonneau cover and boot from the positive reviews.

They offer a forum discount, wf10, and are currently running a special on a boot and tonneau combo so figured why not.

Will post some pics/comments when it's installed.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was looking for options for my premium soft top (since it won't fit under the mopar soft top boot) and found the thread mentioned above and decided to order the tonneau cover and boot from the positive reviews. They offer a forum discount, wf10, and are currently running a special on a boot and tonneau combo so figured why not. Will post some pics/comments when it's installed.
Do they charge to ship and what are the lead times? Looking at ordering a set myself.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
I don't like the big gap the tonneau cover has by the sport bars. Looks unfinished and cheap to me. What's the point of a tonneau if water and dirt can just pour in that gigantic hole? It also doesn't utilize the tailgate bar so you have to remove the brackets for it if you have a soft top, and it appears that closing the tailgate would be a chore with that tonneau installed. It's just not for me I guess.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Do they charge to ship and what are the lead times? Looking at ordering a set myself.
Shipping was $20 and the discount was 19.90 so it's a wash.

No lead time was given. The email said it would be logged into production and I would be notified when ready to ship. I'll give them a few days to notify me before I ask.

·
Registered
38 Posts
My pieces arrived on 27 July, so just under two weeks to arrive. Mike informed me that all products were built to order (some items in std. colors they keep in stock) so I was fine with this lead time but definitely good to know if you have a "need-by" date.

Haven't used the tonneau yet but the "boot" fits great around my premium soft top. Love the fact that I can still lift the top up and out of the way in order to place large items in the cargo space via the tailgate.

A couple of pics:

image-988521380.jpg

image-4206869171.jpg

image-3909343935.jpg

image-2337042163.jpg

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
^^ That boot is the only product from them I really like! Looks great! Too bad I don't need one because I have a Trektop, but it definitely looks nice.

·
Registered
51 Posts
My pieces arrived on 27 July, so just under two weeks to arrive. Mike informed me that all products were built to order (some items in std. colors they keep in stock) so I was fine with this lead time but definitely good to know if you have a "need-by" date. Haven't used the tonneau yet but the "boot" fits great around my premium soft top. Love the fact that I can still lift the top up and out of the way in order to place large items in the cargo space via the tailgate. A couple of pics:
Looks good. Difficult to put on? Pics of the tonneau would be great once you get that set up would be appreciated.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just Picked up the set (Soft Top Boot & Tonneau Cover)

I just put the set on my 2015 Anvil JKU and love it. I have the OEM Premium soft top, and could get the smittybilt or rugged ridge to work well. The JeepTopsUSA went right on super easy, very functional (like others have said the top moves and gives great access), comes off fast. They are both simple and well done. I got the gray tonneau for my Anvil and it looks great. I post some pictures as well. Highly recommend!!!:awesome:

·
Registered
38 Posts
I just put the set on my 2015 Anvil JKU and love it. I have the OEM Premium soft top, and could get the smittybilt or rugged ridge to work well. The JeepTopsUSA went right on super easy, very functional (like others have said the top moves and gives great access), comes off fast. They are both simple and well done. I got the gray tonneau for my Anvil and it looks great. I post some pictures as well. Highly recommend!!!:awesome:
I started to install the tonneau and was worried when I saw that the arms of the softtop bow will rest on (and possibly damage?) the cover when installed so I didn't finish. Make sense?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Well, I needed the tonneau today so I installed anyway and snapped a few pics as promised.

Installed easily and fits great, nice strong magnets along the tailgate too. Some may not like the notch around the post but since my goal was to keep stuff from flying out as opposed to keeping the elements out I'm good with it, plus they are perfectly placed.

Highly recommend this combo, especially for those with the premium soft top.

image-738145156.jpg

image-2514778159.jpg

image-1773822067.jpg

image-3831936895.jpg

image-2912762787.jpg

image-741735148.jpg

·
Registered
90 Posts
My JeepTopsUSA boot and cover came in today! Delivery took about two and a half weeks as they are all made to order. Installation was easy, and they look and fit great!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts