Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
5,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about a Jenny Creek run on Sunday? Anyone want in?

·
Registered
83 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
I maybe able to go.

I'll see. More than likely I will end up going. :D

·
Whiskey for my men...
4,100 Posts
Well, snow is supposed to be tonight and tomorrow, clearing Friday and warm and sunny on Saturday and Sunday. It's been too warm for the snow to stick so I figure at most it will turn into a mud run ;)

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
Oldguy said:
Well, snow is supposed to be tonight and tomorrow, clearing Friday and warm and sunny on Saturday and Sunday. It's been too warm for the snow to stick so I figure at most it will turn into a mud run ;)
Snow or not i have a beef with lil ms jenny creek

·
Registered
5,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bigcountry0711 said:
Snow or not i have a beef with lil ms jenny creek
Atta boy!!!!

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
If David has the day off, I'm gonna try to get him to go with me. If not, I may try to find a way to get my jeep up there lol. A taxi can tow a jeep right??

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Sorry guys. I'm out. David has to work Saturday night and won't get home till 6:30, then 12 hours later he goes back in to work for a 12 hour. So there's no way he's gonna want to stay up and drive to the trail and back. Every Sunday though till there will be no more trail runs, which I'm soon will be quite soon, I will try to work with his schedule.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts