Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say thanks Jerry for taking the time to answer all our questions.

I'm sure you do this cause you love Jeeps, but on the same token I've been on a lot of boards that don't have people as devoted as you to the community.

So thanks.

If Jerry has helped you, please say thanks to this great American.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I would also like to thank Jerry, and the whole jeep forum community . I have never been on a more respectable forum than this one.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Yes, the information in his posts definitely carries more weight then other people. Thank you Mr. Bransford.

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
:thumb:thank you Jerry, you have guided me through two builds...my 97tj and my 06 rubilj...appreciate all the help and am still learning from your help on the threads each day

·
Commercial Member
831 Posts
It's funny you post this. I am new to the forum and Jeeps. I came from other forums and different vehicles and you will usually find one or a few people who stand out with their expertise and willingness to help.
After only a few visits here and just reading new posts to help learn some things I determined to myself that Jerry is one I would search out for help when needed.
So, as a Jeep newbie, Thank you Jerry!

·
Registered
136 Posts
he's very knowlageable. he's also willing to be patient with all newbs. to jerry and all who are willing to share your experience i thank you.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Thank You Jerry!! I knew nothing about Jeeps except for some things from my buddy. I bought my Jeep and learned ALOT from this forum and Jerry!! Thanks again!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.