Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, so I've been looking for some end caps/extensions for the 10A/Hard Rock/75A JK bumper, and I see a guy selling what appear to be JL steel bumper end caps on ebay and listing them as "2017 10A/Hard Rock Ends - short version".

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-Jeep-Wrangler-RUBICON-Hard-Rock-10TH-Anniversary-Front-Bumper-LH-End-Short/302762415149

I've never heard of 'short version' 10A/Hard Rock front bumper ends, are these a real thing, or is this guy thinking JL ends are for the JK...and on that note, does anyone know if JL bumper ends work correctly with a JK 10A bumper?

·
Super Moderator
23,435 Posts
I dont know on either question but I have not ever seen nor heard of a short version of the 10A. Not saying it is not possible but you would have thought it would be a thing if they made them.

Reactions: WaltA

·
Registered
64 Posts
While I don't know specifically on the end pieces, the rest of the JL steel bumper parts are different than the JK steel bumper parts, to include the center (main) piece.

I haven't swapped the end caps, but I'd wager JL end caps do not fit the JK steel bumper.

And those look to me like JL steel bumper end caps.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, yeah that confirms what I was thinking. Ill keep looking for some regular 10A/hard rock/75A extensions for my stubby bumper.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts