Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI- for those JK 2door hard top owners looking at adding some bass without deleting space. The 6.5" bazooka bass tube will fit near perfectly in the back passenger side corner in a vertical position while strapped in place to the rollbar. with the vent side going in first and at a 3'oclock position push the tub in place from as high as possible then slide down until it wedges in place. the secure the straps.

:iamhappy:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Can you post a few pics?

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
Meh, hows it sound? I was never very impressed with Bazooka. It would probably help fill in some of the midbass, but I've never heard them actually do sub bass. You're kinda limited with such a small driver.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Meh, hows it sound? I was never very impressed with Bazooka. It would probably help fill in some of the midbass, but I've never heard them actually do sub bass. You're kinda limited with such a small driver.

Its a 90$ 6.5" enclosed subwoofer. It doesn't compete with a 8",10", or 12" larger subwoofer, larger sealed boxes. The ported tube just doesn't fill that super low bass.

It will not impress the teenagers. :bop:

It really just fills in some of the missing lower end frequency. I would had purchased something with more kick, but nothing else would fit. A custom shop could fabricate a 8" sub to fit in the corner, however they would charge $$ for the custom fit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts