Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Im new to the Forum and was searching for some answers to my Jeep issues....I have a JK 2012 owned since fall 2014 with a tera flex lift. I dont know for sure but think its a 3.5 inch (installed prior to me purchasing) I had a shop add the fenders And front and rear bumper, head lamps and wrap. I just replaced oil coolant housing at 66k that’s pretty much all I have done to it. Last few months the slightest road bump transfers straight through to the cabin very rough every bump transfers right through with a soft bang/clunk right through to my seat and feels like there is no absorption from the suspension at all.....I feel like I should just go and replace springs shocks bushings but dont know if I would be wasting money throwing out perfectly good existing suspension components. my rear tires are cupping/worn and create some vibration so I know I need to replace those. the steering has started to vibrate on highway past 60mph....any advice on how to solve the issues and why every bump is transferring right through to my seat (In a bad way) is much appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts