Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to either sell out right or trade my hard top for a soft top. If I was to trade for a soft top id need the full set up as I dont have anything for it. Ie the frame and everything. The hard top is in good shop no damage its all good but I just like the look of a soft top more. Im located in central texas but I can travel some if need be. Price to sell out right is 800 obo or trade plus cash on your end for a soft top

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am actually but I wont be in my jeep. Im stationed in fort hood and im going home to sc but its not for another 2 months

·
Registered
414 Posts
Such a good price, I can't believe that this hasn't sold yet. If you were within a few hundred miles, I'd snag it in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea I thought I put a good price on it compared to others ive seen. Im just not a fan of the hard top

·
Registered
991 Posts
I am actually but I wont be in my jeep. Im stationed in fort hood and im going home to sc but its not for another 2 months
If I hadn't traded in for my 13, I would have driven down from Kansas for it and saw family back in TX. Good luck selling it!

Havent been to Copperas Cove/Killeen/Harker Heights in a few years :)

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I know - it hurts seeing such a great deal and not being able to jump on it! have a soft top with tinted windows that I'm probably not going to put back n the jeep!

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
PM'd you, may have a good buyer for you right there at Ft. Hood.

Thanks,
Chris

1 - 14 of 14 Posts