Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone so I have a question. I bought my wrangler 98 off of craigslist about a year and a half ago and they said they replaced my axle. Now I just recently went to get gas shocks and the guy at 4wheel parts who was helping me said I have a JK 44 axle in the front and I think he also said in the back. What I was wondering is if this is a common mod and if I am going to run into any big expensive issues the more miles I put on because of the different axle. Also I wanted to know how much harder/easier it will be to lift my car from 3 inches to 4 if I wanted to. I would also like to know the advantages and disadvantages of have this axle. Thank you :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here are the best pics I could get for now. I am having a lot of issues with my sway bar connects I think it is because of how they were set up. and i want to upgrade to the currie antirock but i need to cut my new smitty built tubular bumper for that and I'm making sure i wont loose too much support.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts