Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so my wife asked what I wanted for the holidays and I havnt a clue. Im looking to see what you guys think for the jeep. Its a 2 door 2012 sport s. I have ace sliders and grab handles already. Im trying to stay around 500 so my options seems non existant. I want wheels and tires and a budget boost, but thats more than I want to spend right now. I could do the lift but Ive seen a few stockers with a lift and they look disproportionate and absurd. Appreciate the input in advance.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Ok so my wife asked what I wanted for the holidays and I havnt a clue. Im looking to see what you guys think for the jeep. Its a 2 door 2012 sport s. I have ace sliders and grab handles already. Im trying to stay around 500 so my options seems non existant. I want wheels and tires and a budget boost, but thats more than I want to spend right now. I could do the lift but Ive seen a few stockers with a lift and they look disproportionate and absurd. Appreciate the input in advance.
What about a front bumper? Ive seen some pretty cool bumpers that run around 5-600 dollars?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Maybe some cool accessories? Floor and cargo mats, sill covers, cowl/body armor, custom stickers, vanity plate, seat covers, storage bags, interior bulbs, extinguisher mount, first aid kit, tow strap and other recovery gear (I almost never wheel, but I love knowing I'm ready to!), etc.

In addition, maybe some Jeep duds? My wife bought me a sweet hoodie that I leave under my seat for cold topless nights, and there's a sweet ball cap I hope I get for Christmas.

Just some ideas!

S

1 - 4 of 4 Posts