Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is XTRYAN still the guy to contact for forum discount?

Sent him a pm like 4 days ago, no response. What's up with that?

hello extremeterrain...any body home?

please respond to the pm or someone tell me who else should i be contacting if xtryan is no longer the guy.

thank you.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Think he is still on vacation. Somebody should get back to you soon.

·
ExtremeTerrain.com Sponsoring Vendor
6,005 Posts
Is XTRYAN still the guy to contact for forum discount?

Sent him a pm like 4 days ago, no response. What's up with that?

hello extremeterrain...any body home?

please respond to the pm or someone tell me who else should i be contacting if xtryan is no longer the guy.

thank you.
I'm really sorry for the delay! You should have your code now. I'm back and I'll be answering all PMs within 8 business hours again so you shouldn't have to wait! Let me know if you need anything.

-Ryan

·
Registered
386 Posts
I mean, they are giving you a FREE discount just for being a member. Yes, if it's advertised it should be returned in a reasonable amount of time, but there are always extenuating circumstances. Just my opinion, so it doesn't really matter. I request them when it is offered but if I get nothing then I'm not worried about it as I will either order anyways or go somewhere else. I just try to support the forum sponsors.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is no such thing as FREE, you know that right? The point behind the forum discount in my opinion is really inexpensive yet highly effective marketing for the vendor. IMO they don't give enough..lol!!

What do you think we do after we buy whatever it is that we buy, well, we chat up a storm about it all over the forum! So, its only fair to ask for that discount as with my mention of what I buy, they will most definitely get more business!!!

Nothing is FREE my friend, just have to see the big picture and connect the dots.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
XTRYAN....I got the PM back from you.

No worries. I would suggest if you are on vacation or out for whatever reason, may be post that somewhere so I know there is a legitimate reason for no response, which will be perfectly fine. You have the right to go on vacation too....LOL!!!

Thank you for the code!

·
6,005 Posts

No worries. I would suggest if you are on vacation or out for whatever reason, may be post that somewhere so I know there is a legitimate reason for no response, which will be perfectly fine. You have the right to go on vacation too....LOL!!!

Thank you for the code!
I was thinking about doing that but I had someone taking care of things while I was out. They just happened to miss a few messages :pcwhack:

I'm all out of vacation days now so you guys are stuck with me here for the rest of the year!

-Ryan

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am sorry if I sounded harsh or anything...not my intention. Just was short on time to decide so was a bit eager to know.

I do appreciate all your help!!!

Thanks again! 😀

·
6,005 Posts
I am sorry if I sounded harsh or anything...not my intention. Just was short on time to decide so was a bit eager to know.

I do appreciate all your help!!!

Thanks again! 😀
Not harsh at all! I spend enough time on the forums to have fairly thick skin :blackeye

No need for apologies!

-Ryan

·
Registered
471 Posts

Thank you for the code!
I was thinking about doing that but I had someone taking care of things while I was out. They just happened to miss a few messages :pcwhack:

I'm all out of vacation days now so you guys are stuck with me here for the rest of the year!

-Ryan

*Insert Sarcasm* Yeah Ryan, how dare you take a vacation without telling a bunch of strangers on an internet forum. How rude haha :hide: :tomatoes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts