Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I got caught with my top off the other day in my 2015 JK. It got rained on for 5 - 10 minutes until we could get to a gas station. Well now the heat doesn't work, but the air is fine. Granted I won't need it for a few months, but still worries me. I checked the fuse and it was fine.....any suggestions, the temp dial maybe, or possibly could the heater core could have gone bad???

Thanks!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I had a 2015 and when that happened it was the door actuator.. could be that and just coincidence it was raining.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone I'll give them a try, but daveray where is the door actuator at I've never had the doors off, and do you think that could casue just the heat not working?

Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks everyone I'll give them a try, but daveray where is the door actuator at I've never had the doors off, and do you think that could casue just the heat not working?

Thanks
Sorry, meant blend door actuator. Its in the dash, changes the air from hot to cold.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes it was a little though to get to but just follow the video and you can fix it for less than $25.

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts