Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought these awhile back and didn't realize I bought the wrong style. Read the link below, especially the part that reads "Note:please make sure to check your grille slots before purchase: These Grille Inserts will only fit the SQUARE grille slots. Please choose 2007-2015 Grille Inserts if you have a ROUND grille slots.".

I have a 2018 with rounded off grills and they did not fit.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BNG9M11/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Looks like I paid $32 for them, anyone want them for $20 which includes basic USPS shipping? I'm basically giving them away for free by the time I pay shipping. Not to mention my time...believe me .. they nearly just hit the trash last night. You're basically just buying me a beer.

I'm in Wisconsin BTW...Far Northern WI. If you're in the area and want to pick them up let me know.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
These are truly a rare find. They should be advertised for the special edition Sahara based JK/JKU with the rectangle grill openings. Many people have asked over the years for a bug/rock guard for these grills and this is the first time I've seen them. PM me if you just need to get rid of them at some point, I would like to see them in person but I have no actual need for them as I made my own bug guard while waiting. GLWS

Reactions: sincemyyouth
1 - 2 of 2 Posts