Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, they're in production and you can order one HERE.
Yes, they're awesome. No, there isn't one for a 2-door yet.

·
The Bad Guy
23,234 Posts
Looks good Bill. How would one get their fat butt up there? (I'm just thinking of others. Spritely guys like us would have no problem.;))

·
Registered
19,285 Posts
saw that one sinister it was funny. one kept falling over. anywho. yeah how does one get in it and um. whats the weight limit :)

·
Ugly Supporting Member
1,546 Posts
The videos on the site show that you enter the unit from inside the JK. There is access through a hole in the roof. If I recall right, it was the last video in the series.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
That is completely ridiculous and I want it.

·
Registered
8,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The videos on the site show that you enter the unit from inside the JK. There is access through a hole in the roof. If I recall right, it was the last video in the series.
Yup. Pop the hatch and hop up. I'd have the inside configured with some drawers in the right place for steps.
Then, with the hatch closed, you can sleep 4 average-sized people or two of me. :p

It really is sweet. Martyn and Mario put their hearts and souls in this project and I'm proud of them.

Now I need an Unlimited.

And, those of you who know me best, might have spotted the Truck-Lite LED headlights on the donor J8 that's muling the first Habitat. I've already emailed Scott and suggested different headlights for it. He says he only chose those headlights because they're "drop-dead sexy"...

·
Registered
8,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
;) Me too

Thats like putting a 3/4 ton camper, on a Dakota !!

Can you imagine driving on windy roads, especially, the Mojave !

:rofl::rofl: JIMBO

·
i'm back
13,706 Posts
yeah i could see why that would concern you... it concerns me just to look at. it looks like somebody stuffed a gorilla inside a 5 pound bag.. imagine what that would ride like offroad!

hahaha!!! :rofl: :rofl:

·
Premium Member
28,214 Posts
sweet. i lurk a lot over on expo, and ive seen a whole bunch of flip pack for jk threads and stuff on there. was beginning to wonder when the guys over at AT would come out with a production version

·
Registered
8,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
sweet. i lurk a lot over on expo, and ive seen a whole bunch of flip pack for jk threads and stuff on there. was beginning to wonder when the guys over at AT would come out with a production version
They had it at SEMA and are now in production.

That other thing is supposed to go on display at the Overland Rally in Germany in Spring. Supposedly it's only 200 kilos over a stock hardtop weight. Note that it removes the sport cage and rear seat.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts