Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shipmates!

I did look on the SEARCH, and couldn't find a specific answer for my question above.

I installed my Factory Half Doors two weeks ago, and now the Storm Clouds are rolling in with 40-50% Chance of Rain all week. Gotta get the Uppers on!

I noticed that they fit rather Snug, and start to get a little stiff about an inch from reaching the Door Top. I don't want to force them in there and get them stuck, so, is there a RIGHT WAY or GOOD WAY to attach these? Not sure if I should be using some kind of Lube, or possibly sanding down the posts a bit, to get a proper fitment.

Thanks for any and all info!

UMMMM! UMMMM! UMMMM! A Jeep with Windows, is like a Submarine with a Screen Door! It just isn't right!

Cheers!

BB

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
Well, Geoff always says to bend them to make them fit. But.... usually it's to make them tighter, not looser.. Idk. So few with factory half doors around, it might take a while to get a good response. Sorry!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Best way to deal with it is to go ahead and send them to me.... I'll kick my full doors to you, and boom, no more problem. :firedevil:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts