Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Purchased this kit and am really happy so far with it. Easy install, and it makes a HUGE difference in the amount of light in the Jeep.

Definitely will be looking into and considering other Diode Dynamics bulbs, particularly the taillight and reverse light bulbs.

Before:

After:

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Hi there,
Anyone here experience rear-view mirror lights staying on after putting these in? Mine's a 2013 JKUR and I just installed Stage-2 DD interior kit and that makes the rear-view mirror lights stay on, forever. I drove around for an hour and the lights never went off.

So I pulled one of the map lights off and put the factory one, the lights started working normal again. There are some other threads with this issue, and one of the solutions to try is use a canbus dome light. So picked up one of those from Superbrite LEDS. But it's a waste of $40 to get this DD kit in the first place though!

If you guys know of a solution, LMK! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Hi there,
Anyone here experience rear-view mirror lights staying on after putting these in? Mine's a 2013 JKUR and I just installed Stage-2 DD interior kit and that makes the rear-view mirror lights stay on, forever. I drove around for an hour and the lights never went off.

So I pulled one of the map lights off and put the factory one, the lights started working normal again. There are some other threads with this issue, and one of the solutions to try is use a canbus dome light. So picked up one of those from Superbrite LEDS. But it's a waste of $40 to get this DD kit in the first place though!

If you guys know of a solution, LMK! Thanks!
Swapping out the dome light with a canbus LED from Super Bright fixed the issue for me. FYI for anyone arriving here from a search.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts