Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TheRamManInc

I tried the free spin locking hubs on my JKU Rubicon. $1700. Lasted 1 mile before failing. Check my YouTube videos. TheRamMan Failure.
RamMan will not stand behind this system. I am in a fraud dispute now.
How many other locking hubs have failed?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Check this video if your thinking of trying locking hubs.
Watch "TheRamManInc Wrangler Hubs 20200304" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/a8jBvbJoDCQ

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Wow, what a shitty deal all around.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Seen it before and really not impressed.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
If I do them I'll stick with Terraflex.

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
Wow! That is some first rate horsesh!t. I wish you luck.

I used to run hubs on my 89. It was the Warn kit and was pretty beefy. What you show is a definite downgrade from a factory stub shaft setup.

Your thread is a PSA for sure to avoid this manufacturer and their poorly designed kit.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I tried the free spin locking hubs on my JKU Rubicon. $1700. Lasted 1 mile before failing. Check my YouTube videos. TheRamMan Failure.
It's a nice idea. too bad they're junk.
I hope you beat that pecker head for your money back.
Too many crooks out there in this day and age, as well as pricks taking advantage of dire situations.
Can you imagine asshats asking 80 bucks for a bottle of hand sanitizer?
These people need a good old fashioned beating

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TheRamMan Jeep Locking Hubs

I will keep you all posted on my road getting my money back.
If RamMan makes it right I will post he did the right thing.
If RamMan does not do the right thing I will post and post and post.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Federal law gives vendor 45 days to respond to fraud complaints when using credit card. It's too bad TheRamMan will not stand behind thier product after stating 1 year guarantee.
If you are fighting with them let me know.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Federal law gives vendor 45 days to respond to fraud complaints when using credit card. It's too bad TheRamMan will not stand behind their product after stating 1 year guarantee.
If you are fighting with them let me know.
My Credit Card company gave my money back. TheRamManInc totally flaked.
RamBoy would not return any information so they lost by default.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Sounds like the RamMan lives up to his name. Does he include a tube of Vaseline with every order?

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
I just finished the install of the Yukon free spin hubs. In a nutshell::: new rear axles with 5 on 5.5 lug bolt pattern, I drilled my rear rotor for 5 on 5.5. new front outer stubs. New rotor. New bearings, hub and spindle. New wheels with 5 on 5.5 lugs. Its a real quality kit. The TF 8 lug is also a good way to go. Reminds me of the good old days to see the hubs up front. I can feel a difference on the freeway and in the steering.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Sounds like the RamMan lives up to his name. Does he include a tube of Vaseline with every order?
Yes, this should be included with RamMan stuff, Teraflex, JW Speaker, and definitely AEV differential covers.
The rediculous prices from some of these companies, are what drive folks to purchase parts from Communist China.

·
Registered
37 Posts
TheRamManInc

I hate reading this. I ordered the front locking hub conversion and rear full float kit from Teraflex last week. Hope it goes smoothly and I don't have problems.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts