Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what JK parts fit on a tj? My friend is getting a jk and decking it out, and giving me all the peices he takes off. Wheels? Springs? Shocks? Thanks

·
Registered
351 Posts
I put JK shocks and springs on my TJ. Lifted it about 3".
I have since put JK sahara wheels and tires on my TJ, looks pretty nice if you ask me...

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I put JK shocks and springs on my TJ. Lifted it about 3".
I have since put JK sahara wheels and tires on my TJ, looks pretty nice if you ask me...
And if I were to get the shocks, then add 2 inch coil spacers, would that work? Or would I need 3 inch springs

·
Registered
351 Posts
And if I were to get the shocks, then add 2 inch coil spacers, would that work? Or would I need 3 inch springs
I'll get some pictures this afternoon.
I got the springs and shocks, but still had to get 2" spacers for the front to level it out.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I've been wondering about doing this myself... I saw the TJ to JK wheel adapters and they're not too expensive... but do you have to lift your TJ to make it fit right?

·
Registered
351 Posts
I've been wondering about doing this myself... I saw the TJ to JK wheel adapters and they're not too expensive... but do you have to lift your TJ to make it fit right?
No, I shouldn't think so. It would just depend on the size of the wheels/ tires.
I got sahara take offs (18" rim with a 32" tire. It looks perfect. BUT I've got a lift so....)

·
Registered
351 Posts
Hey, I finally got some pictures today.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts