Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Hello fivenote: :wavey:

I got my JK Repair Manual from the dealership. I decided to get the CD Disk "$65" instead of the book, almost half the price difference from the paperback version.

As far as hayes and chilton, you can go to their websites and check for their availability.

:blunt: SLIM_SNOOPY :blunt:

·
Registered
108 Posts
I just bought the Haynes that covered Wranglers through 2008. I think I'll find it's not completely the same as my 09 Wrangler, though...

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
When I bought my 08 Sahara I decided I needed the service manual. Bought them. (4 volumes about 10" high on the shelf). Don't remember how much they were but they were way more than the CD.

I also have the manual for my 98TJ and it's 1 volume. In 10 years time they went from 1 to 4 volumes.:confused:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello fivenote: :wavey:

I got my JK Repair Manual from the dealership. I decided to get the CD Disk "$65" instead of the book, almost half the price difference from the paperback version.

As far as hayes and chilton, you can go to their websites and check for their availability.
I just called Mopar 800-890-4038 she said the 2010 was not out but the 2009 CD service mnaual was 199.95
So pick one up for me.:thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,934 Posts
Last time I looked up on the Chrysler website, there was a link to a vendor who sells the manual on CD for $200.00. Eventually, I'll have to oil the hinge on my wallet and squeak a couple of bills outah there. :popcorn:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts