Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any pictures of their TJ with the factory JK wheels on? I found a brand new set for $250 and am really considering it.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
TJ bolt pattern is 4.5 on 5,, the JK bolt pattern is 5 on 5,, I don't think they will fit.. I may be wrong, but check it out..

·
Registered
203 Posts
Rubicondon53 said:
TJ bolt pattern is 4.5 on 5,, the JK bolt pattern is 5 on 5,, I don't think they will fit.. I may be wrong, but check it out..
I looked awhile back bc i was wanting to do the same thing, but your correct sir.

·
Registered
352 Posts
you would need a wheel adapter/spacer because of the bolt pattern, that will add a couple hundred to your $250, but thats a good price, my buddy just sold his for $400

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah the reason why I am considering them is because I can get those for 250 and then another guy is selling his new bfg ats for 300 of his jk so thats a real nice setup for 550 + adapters. Do you know where I could get the adapters?

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
jcmstrickers said:
Yeah the reason why I am considering them is because I can get those for 250 and then another guy is selling his new bfg ats for 300 of his jk so thats a real nice setup for 550 + adapters. Do you know where I could get the adapters?
Spidertrax

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Rough Country also makes high quality hubcentric adapters for your Jeep. I think I paid a little under 2 Bennies for all four.
Don't forget the locktite.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Always some one on eBay dumping used ones ..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts