Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Read Only
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have the following OEM parts from my 2014 2 DR JK - all are in great shape:

Rubicon Rails
Front & Rear fenders and inner fenders
Front & Rear bumper & front air dam
Rear tire carrier and 3rd brake lite assembly
Evap skid, Transfer case skid & stock Cross member
Exhaust cross member guard

Please make an offer if you can use any of these, prices will be reasonable!

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
Wow that's pricey. I've been keeping an eye on them both here and on Craigslist and they are usually going anywhere from 75 to 100 for the 2 door. There's a couple 4 door rails on here for 100 to 180.

·
Read Only
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow that's pricey. I've been keeping an eye on them both here and on Craigslist and they are usually going anywhere from 75 to 100 for the 2 door. There's a couple 4 door rails on here for 100 to 180.
I was told the 2 dr version were hard to find and so far that's true, I couldn't find any on CL and the only set I found was 350. The 4 Dr sets are very common and even though they are bigger, they don't go for as much. I wouldn't pay anywhere near that much for stock rails when you can buy better ones aftermarket.

I am not set on a price and will end up taking whatever the best offer is...

·
Read Only
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Interested in the fenders, where in California?
Here are some closer pics of the fenders. A couple scratches, but no fading or dents. A good coat of 303 would make them look new.

Attachments

·
Registered
599 Posts
Do you have all the hardware to attach the rubi rails?

·
Read Only
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The fenders and inner fenders are sold!
I still have the stock bumpers, stock skid plates and cross member and the Rubi Rails (with mounting hardware).

·
Registered
293 Posts
Complete front bumper and stock skids are all that is left....best or any offer :)
Still for sale?
Do the bumpers also come with all the necessary hardware to install? Such as the hooks and the actual steel bumper behind the plastic? I am interested

1 - 15 of 15 Posts