Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it me of does the new JK Scrambler look like a Fiat/Hummer copycat? im new to the jeep community but that thing looks hideous not sure what they are expecting in the market but i expect that thing to tank. Thoughts? :puke:

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Hard to tell by one pic but it looks like a 4 door Comanche to me, as long it stays boxy like a wrangler and don't turn it into some bubble looking crossover like the fiat Cherokee

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Few images online showing different pictures....i think Fiat is creating their own version or something from Jeep? But then again that 3rd pick is a bada$$ conversion of a JK....

·
Premium Member
3,236 Posts
The gladiator is a nice concept, but too much of the look that failed the first time around.

The JK based truck looks like what I would try to make. A "hi-cap" style like the rover

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
will they make it in an extended cab; like 2 doors with the extra foot behind the front seat for more stuff/passengers? I don't like the 4 door look, but I think a 2 door would look nice.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
I'll pass ..... if I want a pick-up truck, it's because I have work that demands a pick-up truck.

If I want a Jeep it's because I have the desire to have a little fun!

Would my lawn mower even fit in the back of whatever that thing is?

:D :D :D

·
Registered
405 Posts
Let's face it, Jeep will never escape the modern path its going down.. In that sense, I kinda like the new Jeep truck design. Can't deny that it would make an awesome build

·
Registered
133 Posts
First, jeep did an amazing job with their early Rubicons that anything with a Rubicon sticker will probably still sell. Second, check it this Rubi LJ with a truck bed conversion, it's a pretty sweet build for sale on CL Denver.

00707_7slyxFIPnq2_600x450.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts