Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
JeepGuyLJ said:
Hell yeah baby its a Jeep. That was a awsome vid. :cool:
Yeah, except I don't think it would've happened that way if they would've put the truc in 4LO too? I also see a lot of brake light action on the back of that truck as it's "Power Braking" Not saying the JK isn't a good wheeler in 4LO, just that I think that video was tilted towards the jeep too much.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
1BLKJP said:
Yeah, except I don't think it would've happened that way if they would've put the truc in 4LO too? I also see a lot of brake light action on the back of that truck as it's "Power Braking" Not saying the JK isn't a good wheeler in 4LO, just that I think that video was tilted towards the jeep too much.
Yeah I watched it before and noticed that he started a power brake before the jk started "pulling" it.

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
I don't know about that. I definatley see some braking going on there. I don't doubt the JK's ability but with that test they might as well have done it with the Ford on ice.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Simple Scout said:
I don't know about that. I definatley see some braking going on there. I don't doubt the JK's ability but with that test they might as well have done it with the Ford on ice.
That video will be posted up soon:D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Ice scares me...I know someone who was driving over a frozen pond when the ice broke. Took forever to fish the thing out.

·
Registered
489 Posts
also the truck did not engage 4X4, if he did, it would of been a wrap.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i'm all for jeeps and i love them
i just hate how they twist that video
b/c it's not right at all
first thing you see wrong is the truck is in 2WD while the jeep is obviously in 4WD
and yeah there was some power breaking too
and i don't like the 4 door wranglers.......it's just not a wrangler

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
evolution said:
Glad you guys got a kick out of it. It was Hard to find ice in Fulerton, in september.:)
OT: what are your plans with that jk?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Plans for the JK are 4" Full Traction Lift, 37" BFG Krawlers on Walker Evans Beadlock Rims and Superior Chromolly Axle Shafts. These upgrades will be completed by the Off Road Expo in Pomona CA, this week. Come see our booth in Building 7.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I'd like to see him chain up to my buddies f350 turbo diesel dualy

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Odd is he said:
I'd like to see him chain up to my buddies f350 turbo diesel dualy
Nice, Better yet I'd like to see the JK chain up to my TJ 4.0 with Tera. and see what it means to have torque right off of idle? :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
nice vid, but i think it tarnishes the JK rep though cause its not fair. Try it with an f150 fx4 and it would be a different story....I think the JK could take that will all things fair.

Sidenote....that f350 could take the JK no issue just in 2 wheel if he wanted to (well with cement bags in the bed), that f350 almost produces double the tourqe of the JK

·
Fields of pain is where I graze
3,324 Posts
i'm just surprised the ford was even running:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts