Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day, I'm new to this site and owning a Jeep. I got sick of fixing my 97 Landrover V8 and flogged it to buy a JK diesel manual 4 door unit. The problem is the size of the cargo area. I'm trying to fit up 4 surfers and their stuff including boards which means they have to hang out the back window. I can't find a rack solution for my boards .... any clues would be helpful. with thanks 10TOES ... down under.

·
Vendor
6,014 Posts
G'day, I'm new to this site and owning a Jeep. I got sick of fixing my 97 Landrover V8 and flogged it to buy a JK diesel manual 4 door unit. The problem is the size of the cargo area. I'm trying to fit up 4 surfers and their stuff including boards which means they have to hang out the back window. I can't find a rack solution for my boards .... any clues would be helpful. with thanks 10TOES ... down under.
There are a few different Roof Racks for your Jeep. You can go with something that mounts to the top or one that mounts to the frame in the back and the windshield hinges up front. Unfortunately we don't ship to your part of the world, but that link will give you some ideas at least! Let me know what questions you have.

-Ryan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts