Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to get a full softtop for my 2015 jk unlimited. Wondering what the best one is out there in your opinions. Needs to be good for travel and rain. I plan on putting the softtop on during the summer and the hardtop back on during the winter. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
60,909 Posts
Thread Moved.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Here's what I did and it's my own opinion and it takes some time, patience and good ole luck. I watched Craigslist and bought a complete premium top from a dual top package. The woman who was selling it realized that after removing her soft top 3 years earlier, she had never even thought of putting it back on. I watched install videos before going to pick it up and listed all the parts that should come with the top. So she ended up searching her garage and storage containers in her Jeep, but by doing so, found every silly thumb screw and plastic clip needed. The cost was maybe 1/4 what a new top would cost and this thing is in very good condition.

Remembering the videos and referring back to them, I was able to install the top in about half an hour.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I got a steal of a deal on a NX Glide. No leaks and I also swap it on in spring and put the hard top back on in the fall. Very versatile.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts