Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK asking for some ideas - I have 2011 Hardtop Sahara with 3.5 lift and 35s. I take my 3 big dogs everywhere, and have ordered a dirtydog web kit for the rear so I can take the top off; One of my dogs gets to ride in passenger seat (unless my wife tags along), and so I'm a bit leary to use plain web/tube door for that side. Here's the question: have any of you had or seen a web UPPER made of web so it could strap/attach from the tube door and then up to the bikini top to keep her safely inside... Is this type of product available commercially, or is it something to have custom made by upholstry guy?

·
Retired Moderator
102,454 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Have you looked into the window nets used by race car/sprint cars? Maybe with a bit of modification you could get it to work

Sent from somewhere in Missouri

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have you looked into the window nets used by race car/sprint cars? Maybe with a bit of modification you could get it to work

Thanks- yes I've thought of this!! Just hate to reinvent the wheel; surely someone else lets their mistress sit shotgun! (BTW, where in Missouri??)

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Thanks- yes I've thought of this!! Just hate to reinvent the wheel; surely someone else lets their mistress sit shotgun! (BTW, where in Missouri??)
North Central. About an hour and 15 minutes east of St. Joseph.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
North Central. About an hour and 15 minutes east of St. Joseph.

Chillicothe? Brooksville? (I'm also from a little town in (SE) Mo, and was in an Ag frat (AGR) a lifetime ago, so I know all of these little towns!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts