Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why don't the JK owners ever wave back to us fellow TJ owners? Is it because they are too new to wave? Every single TJ I've seen on the road has waved to me. Not one single JK.

·
Registered
146 Posts
New Wave

Here it's a mix of wavers and non-wavers. Seems when on the hwy you get a few waves but in town rarely to never. The fact that I have driven CJs,TJs,and JKs did not seem to make a difference in town or out. Just wave and maybe they'll get the hint. Or maybe they'll just wonder "who the heck was waving at me?" :wavey: :confused:

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
PhotoWrangler said:
This would make the 5,489,321st thread on the matter.....
Within just this week...

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
It's weird I moved from upstate new York. Were nearly everyone waved even JKs And now in in Florida on the treasure coast. And I find it hard to get a wave from a YJ a TJ or JK I'm not sure what's up with that

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
It's weird I moved from upstate new York. Were nearly everyone waved even JKs And now in in Florida on the treasure coast. And I find it hard to get a wave from a YJ a TJ or JK I'm not sure what's up with that
People don't even know their neighbors anymore... who gives a flip about a wave to a stranger in a Jeep on the other side of the street???

·
Registered
401 Posts
Around here they are driven by young Soccer moms with a latte in one hand and a cell phone in the other.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
If I paint my fender flares with Fusion, and run 50PSI in my 37's on my Dana 35, should I wave with my right hand, or left? Oh, and I already took care of that rusty spot on my bumper.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Niether you should just headbang profusely when you see another jeep holding up the devil horns like beavis and butthead !!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
I passionately hate JK owners... Kind if sometimes. But if someone offered me a free JK I'd take it in a heartbeat! JK ONLY; Screw that!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.