Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So 9 times out of ten JK's will never wave back, whats going on???

what I think could be the cause

- New to the jeep world
- they didnt get the message
- older jeeps dont wave to them

Am I the only one noticing this????

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
So 9 times out of ten JK's will never wave back, whats going on???

Am I the only one noticing this????
Are you kidding me? Look around the forum. There's only a dozen or more of these Jeep wave threads beating the same dead horse day in and day out.

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
This thread will self delete in 3...2...1...

:deadhorse:
I wish. There should be something written into the forum rules about Jeep wave threads being instantly deleted.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are you kidding me? Look around the forum. There's only a dozen or more of these Jeep wave threads beating the same dead horse day in and day out.
nope I kid you not......new to forums incase ya couldnt tell

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
nope I kid you not......new to forums incase ya couldnt tell
No worries. There's a learning curve. You'll soon learn that Jeep wave threads are taboo. Everyone gets bent out of shape when people start pointing fingers about who waves and who doesn't. It usually ends up with people's feelings being hurt and sometimes even name-calling. Welcome to the forum, btw. :D

·
Banned
916 Posts
I drive a JK and always wave at the inferior jeeps that I see. I have noticed that the wave seems to be more prevalent with other modded jeeps. Seems like all the other lifted jeeps with tires and rims always wave....the puny little xxxxx that ride around on bicycle tires dont seem as inclined to wave. Just last weekend we were in a left turn lane and I could see a really nice lifted jeep coming up from behind in the main lane....when he got even with us he cut looose this extremely LOUD air horn that made both me and my wife jump...my wife even let out a little scream....he waved as he scared the sheit out of us!!! I thought it was pretty awesome.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol....ok guys got it, i see the jk not waving this gets frowed apon haha not trying to piss off any jk guys.... my old man drives a Jk

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
I drive a JK and always wave at the inferior jeeps that I see.....the puny little peckers that ride around on bicycle tires dont seem as inclined to wave.
THIS is the reason why these Jeep Wave threads go south. This elitist attitude towards other Jeepers is why so many people get butt-hurt about these threads.

OP, take note......this is what happens...... :banghead:

·
Registered
143 Posts
There are a lot of jeeps in this area and none of them wave, whatever model they are. Who cares?

This is my first and last word on jeep waves. :D

·
Registered
174 Posts
MPROB said:
lol....ok guys got it, i see the jk not waving this gets frowed apon haha not trying to piss off any jk guys.... my old man drives a Jk
Hey man idk wat everyone is talking about. Good thread and good observation. I have the same problem here on Buford Georgia. I think it is because some people tht buy jk's are not buying a jeep for... well a jeep. They buy it as a CAR. so they don't understand the love tht we all have for jeeps. But then there are ppl like ppl on this forum tht own jk's and also wave!! Because they understand.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
All I have to say to this one yet again is :rofl: I wave to my neighbor and she does not even own a Jeep. She sure is cute though. :9lame:

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
:D Now this guy is the only intelligent one in this group !!

All I have to say to this one yet again is :rofl: I wave to my neighbor and she does not even own a Jeep. She sure is cute though. :9lame:
:rofl::rofl: JIMBO

·
Premium Member
7,920 Posts
Since unintelligent people are allowed to post- put me in-and not to encourage but to also not discourage-Jeep wave threads have there purpose-more people find out about the wave, and some begin to maybe realize that they are not the only one whose feelings got hurt, maybe letting others know is information/encouragement to keep trying.

I got one unexpectedly today as I was turning a corner in a nicer neighborhood-older woman (grey hair) dressed for business (womens suit) stock JK caught me off guard, didn't see her till I turned got my hand up hope she saw it!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts