Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
372 Posts
I just threw up a little bit of my dinner........

·
Bazinga!
1,180 Posts
:eek:
I like all the technical terms the salesman is using.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
He has no clew what he's talking about.

·
The Bad Guy
23,234 Posts
Yeah, that guy is a real tool. "Astounding" tires? "Front end lift?"

·
Registered
101 Posts
"and uhhhhh it has uhhhhh the top uhhh the two tops uhhhh..." what else would you expect from a salesman.

·
Registered
372 Posts
That's pretty much the norm now a days. We looked at a Patriot for the wife today and I knew more about it then the salesman did. I had to explain everything about the vehicle to my wife, she took it for a test drive with the salesman and asked him some questions and he couldn't answer them.

She knew it was a two wheel drive so she asked him where the t-case shifter was and he said it was electronic and they had just got the Jeep in that morning so he wasn't sure how to engage 4WD but he would find out when they got back to the "stealership".

·
Premium Member
4,934 Posts
Salespersons have to be familiar with all models of vehicle being sold by the dealer. If he is a new salesman, then perhaps he is totally unfamiliar with four wheel drive anything. Find a salesperson who you are comfortable with who knows the product. Short of that, study the product yourself and form your own opinion. Eventually the purchase will have to satisfy.......YOU!

Regarding the OP, not everything done or every model will satisfy every driver. Chrome doesn't float my boat but I don't fault others who are aroused by it. Our differences make us interesting, not our similarities. It is these differences that keeps a product line like jeep going. Since the market for bling is limited, eventually that sad little jeep will fall into the hands of some lucky soul that will paint camouflage on it and give it a new undercarriage!.....or not!

·
Bazinga!
1,180 Posts
^ agreed and I've said it before, it takes all kinds and that is why the Jeep lives on.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Wait. So it's a Mini Van??

·
Premium Member
4,934 Posts
Wait. So it's a Mini Van??
To some people?....YES! :D Possibly not the type of person who would post on this web site but certainly, they are out there. Maybe the urban conquerer type. Everybody has their own reasons for a jeep purchase....including a 2wd one! And a bling one at that! :p

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the 2wd is bad enough but the bling is just like salt in an open wound.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts