Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I just moved back to MI and I've been dying to take the carpet out of my JKU and replace it with a spray on bedliner and all-weather mats. I'm currently in an apartment and have no tools, so a do-it-yourself job may not be an option. I went to Dick Scott Jeep near my house and was referred to Rhino Liners in Ypsilanti. I called them and was given a ballpark estimate between 6-800 for a spray on bedliner in the whole Jeep (where the carpet would've been). That seems a little high. Can anyone give me advice? I live in Canton,Livonia, Plymouth area.

Thanks in advance.....

·
Registered
416 Posts
Wow that's a lot I don't know of any places off the top of my head, but welcome back to Michigan. I live in south Lyon so not to far from canton.

·
Grampie
783 Posts
I wanted to have the pinch welds LineXed, 3" on each side, they wanted $500. They are on Van **** by the way. If you strip out all of the interior you can, that may save you some money.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Guys,

I just got another quote from a local LineX. $700 to reline the tub plus $300 to remove and replace the seats, top, carpet. I guess there is considerably more labor than a typical truck bed would cost.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts