Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my daughter a power wheels jeep for christmas and finally had a chance to take it outside...turns out it doesn't run to well so I need to take it to a repair facility to have it evaluated. Before I take out car seats to fold down the back seat, is there enough cargo space to haul a jeep in a jeep?

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
I think so (I have not hauled one yet)...but it would might help if you don't have the factory sub.

My niece can't drive her Jeep very well....so my son looks a bit concerned for his life. I'm sure he is looking forward to getting his own Jeep next year (or the year after that).

·
Registered
245 Posts
There should be. I put in my jeep several totes, a cooler, 24 pack of water, a sleeping bag, 2 pillows a full size luggage bag, a gym bag and a computer bag all with the rear seat folded down and still I can see out my back window!

-sass

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
I think so (I have not hauled one yet)...but it would might help if you don't have the factory sub.

My niece can't drive her Jeep very well....so my son looks a bit concerned for his life. I'm sure he is looking forward to getting his own Jeep next year (or the year after that).

:hijacked:

Mark, Lincoln is SOOOO cute! :)

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Very cool - He'll get used to it.

Wish that jeep was available in this market...

Anyway, I measured everything and yes, it would have fit, but I was lazy and didn't feel like taking car seats out and having to put them back in, so it fit in our other SUV without having to fold seats down.

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts