Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took delivery today...like Christmas. Through a shop next door, the dealership added a rc bb and a 1.25" rc bl. I feel like a kid I'm so excited to have this thing in my garage. Already I need your help though... picture shows a rubber tube in the right rear well, seemingly attached to nothing. What is it, and where should it go??? Pardon the ignorance, and thanks for the help!!

ForumRunner_20140429_204405.jpg

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
That's one of your breather tubes. It should be clipped up in the fender well. Maybe when they were working on your jeep they popped it out or snapped that clip? You should be able to find something else in there to zip tie it to. You just want to keep it tucked up out of the way so it doesn't suck in any water.

Not a huge deal. Shouldn't have been left that way, but not hard to fix yourself. :)

Congratulations and :welcome:!

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
where is that located? I can't tell from the pic... however I'm a bit of newb to the JK's
That is up inside the rear passenger fender well...

·
Registered
807 Posts
Look like your axle vent hose. Should be attached to the inside of the wheel well. Probably just pop off that's all.

☞ Sent from here ☜

·
Registered
851 Posts
Yeah when you raise the body with either a body or suspension lift it tends to pull loose. It is just held on with a clip. I extended mine so it wouldn't pull out when flexing.

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Congrats, awesome color combo!!!! Love it and enjoy!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts