Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2011 JkU i put a teraflex 2.5 coil lift on it. i am getting ready to get 33"s. my question is i really like flat fenders but im afraid it will make the 33"s look to small. Any chance of someone else having a few pics of this setup? I would love the PSC fenders.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I dont have any pictures with 33's on a 2.5 inch with flat fenders. But when I had 33's and the 2.5 lift I felt the tires were to small. I upgraded my tires to 35's and then installed BW flat fenders and I am glad I ended up going with 35's. I just wish I bought them in the first place.

But as you will read on this site a lot of people are fine with 33's on a 2.5 inch lift.

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
I have a 2011 JkU i put a teraflex 2.5 coil lift on it. i am getting ready to get 33"s. my question is i really like flat fenders but im afraid it will make the 33"s look to small. Any chance of someone else having a few pics of this setup? I would love the PSC fenders.
I think my 35's look small on a 2.5" lift sometimes and 33's definitely look too small on that lift. With flatties, that would look like mine did stock.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts