Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 JKU hard top with freedom panels and thumbscrew style fasteners for the tub mount (plus OEM bolts too), low miles. Factory tint. Top in pretty nice condition, never leaked a single drop. Looking to trade for soft top with extra cash thrown in (on your part, not mine). I am looking for 2010 or newer JKU soft top (cable style), complete with surrounds,hardware, and windows- in "like new" condition (I would prefer in box). I also have an IMC garage hoist for the hard top I would throw in to sweeten the deal, if the price is right. Works like a charm and takes 10 minutes to install in your garage/carport. I live in CT and would be willing to meet somewhere in the middle, if reasonable.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am looking for 2010 or newer JKU soft top (cable style), complete with surrounds,hardware, and windows- in "like new" condition (I would prefer in box).
Does not need to be in box, right off your rig as a direct swap would be fine, just needs to be in good shape.

Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts