Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 08 JKU with hard top. I picked up a trektop NX last weekend. I plan on running soft top most of year and hard top during colder months.

I like the home made and commercial ceiling mounted kits, however, after checking out my garage, I don't have the room to be able to open the garage door and remove the hard top with a ceiling mounted kit.

I've been looking at hard top storage racks such as HOSS by besttop (quadratec and other vendors have one too). I really like the hoss kit because it has an optional cover bag. I do have enough room to fit my hard top standing up.

Do any of you have one of these kits? I'll be storing the 3 piece hard top (may or may not take the doors off, so I like the optional door rack).

I do other projects in my garage so it's very possible to get dusty and dirty (saw dust for example). i definately want to cover my hard top to keep it clean.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I put the front panels in the storage back that came with our JKU.

Hard top is on the homemade dolly for which plans are floating around this forum somewhere.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I put the front panels in the storage back that came with our JKU.

Hard top is on the homemade dolly for which plans are floating around this forum somewhere.
I found the home made dolly plans too after i posted this. thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts