Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I think I have decided to go with the standard Mopar lift for my JKUR with the Fox 2.0's and the new driveline. I want the drivability to be as good as I can make it. Looking to not use the c-bolts and instead either use the AEV geo correction brackets or the Teraflex adjustable LCA's at the time of install. I will be running 315/70/17 Duratracs.

I'm torn between losing the ground clearance with the AEV option but saving a couple hundred versus going with the TF LCA's. It will be lightly wheeled, some of the easier trails at Moab and whatnot. We all know that's how it begins and it can become an addiction from there...

Any thoughts and input is welcome.

·
Commercial Member
1,550 Posts
I went with lower control arms in the front, and would do it all over again. It drives plenty good, enough to not want to know how the geo brackets drive.

Your choice ultimately...

·
Registered
151 Posts
I opted to give up that small amount of ground clearance for what some report is more stability. This is my wife's daily driver, so I wanted to make sure her driving experience was as close to if not better than stock with the 2" Mopar lift and 315/70r17 Duratracs. I also opted to install TeraFlex adjustable front and rear track bars. We are both extreamly happy with how her JKUR drives and handles. In fact, I feel like I have to do less steering correction as compared to stock while traveling down the road.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts