Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm hoping someone can help me out with a silly issue. My son took my 2015 Wrangler Unlimited out to do a little mudding and decided it would be nice to clean it up for me inside and out. He tore out the carpets and seats (not sure why he thought he needed to do the seats but he did). Anyway, when he went to put the seats back in, he was unable to figure out where the original mounting point for the loose end of the seatbelt for both the driver and passenger side was. If I were home I could probably figure it out, but I'm away on business and he's supposed to pick me up tonight from the airport (unless he can't get the belts back mounted then I'm S.O.L. haha). It's a new Jeep to me so I don't know off the top of my head (I would have noted their mount point when I took the seats off).

So could someone maybe either snap a pic that I could forward to him on my phone or just tell me which bolt the loose ends of the belts should mount to and any specifics I need to make him aware of?

Any help is very much appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts