Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Y'all. I just bought a New in Box soft top from a 2008 Rubicon Unlimited Owner. It is complete with Bows, Hardware, and Canvas. I don't have a need for it and wondered what y'all think it would be worth? It is the factory top and never been taken out of box.
Thanks

·
Registered
87 Posts
So why did you buy it if you don't have a need for it? Just wondering...

Anyways they sell for $1500 on Quradratec

·
Registered
6,140 Posts
I've seen tops on Craigs list ranging from $200 - $500+ depending on what year it's from, with or without windows, tinted windows, etc.

If it's brand new for an '08, I would expect you'll get $400 tops if you don't mind waiting for a while. If you want to sell somewhat quickly, probably ask $300 - $350 assuming it comes with tinted windows.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I've seen tops on Craigs list ranging from $200 - $500+ depending on what year it's from, with or without windows, tinted windows, etc.

If it's brand new for an '08, I would expect you'll get $400 tops if you don't mind waiting for a while. If you want to sell somewhat quickly, probably ask $300 - $350 assuming it comes with tinted windows.

I paid $450 for a 09 top used for one summer. I thought that was a good deal.

·
Registered
6,140 Posts
I paid $450 for a 09 top used for one summer. I thought that was a good deal.
When did you buy it? (What year) I've found that the older they are (even if never used) they go for less.

I've been checking Craigslist every now and then. Easy to find one for $450 - $500. If you keep an eye out though, they often go for less.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I gave 350 because I thought it was cheap. Are yall saying you can buy hardware and complete top for those prices?

·
Registered
6,140 Posts
I gave 350 because I thought it was cheap. Are yall saying you can buy hardware and complete top for those prices?
Not a bad price for $350 if it came with everything. That's about what I'd be looking to pay for a complete soft top with everything included.

It just depends on your area. I'm in CA and there's always a handful of tops for sale on Craigslist.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts