Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2 door JK and a friend has a JKUR and he removed factory springs and they are the 18/59 part numbers. I hear you can install them on a 2 door and get about 2" lift from it. Does it require any other parts are do I just put them on and everything is good? I don't mind if I have to buy track bar relocate or shock extenders. Just would like to know what others were successful with.

·
Premium Member
1,337 Posts
I have a 2 door JK and a friend has a JKUR and he removed factory springs and they are the 18/59 part numbers. I hear you can install them on a 2 door and get about 2" lift from it. Does it require any other parts are do I just put them on and everything is good? I don't mind if I have to buy track bar relocate or shock extenders. Just would like to know what others were successful with.
This may be helpful. http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/jku-springs-on-a-jk-200906.html

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I completed this swap. I measured everything including axles moving side to side. I gained a solid 2". The axle moved less than a 1/16th of an inch. Shocks do not bottom out. It rides and drives great. I haven't changed anything else at this point.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts