Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Torrential down pour just hit, high winds, was soaked from head to toe through every piece of clothing. Installed my top yesterday and came into a bone dry interior. I'm very pleased and highly recommend this top.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Same with my Supertop NX. Much better at keeping rain out than my friggin' hardtop.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I've been having issues with mine. The passenger side leaks where the corner of the windshield and door meet. Drives me crazy!!! I called Bestop yesterday and they are sending me more foam pieces to put over the existing ones. I hope that will work.

·
Registered
931 Posts
I've been having issues with mine. The passenger side leaks where the corner of the windshield and door meet. Drives me crazy!!! I called Bestop yesterday and they are sending me more foam pieces to put over the existing ones. I hope that will work.
I'm having a bad leak at both rear door surrounds. It's frustrating and I had to pull the drain plugs due to the pool of water.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts