Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrighty, it looks like I am ready to get my side armor. First though I wanted to see if anyone has any pictures with a stock JKUR with either Ace rails, smittybilt side armor or n-fab steps.

I am leaning towards the ace (responses in my last thread about the smittybilts kind of scared me off the ) plus I like the fact that you add the ace without losing the rubi rails.

I would like to see how they look on a stock JKUR as I will be running stock at least until I burn these tires off.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya I have been finding quite a few images of all 3 but usually on lifted units. Just want to see how the look on a stock rubi. I have a feeling the smittybilt would be too much on a stock rubi. I am not sold at all on the nfabs. Still like to see a decent pic of the ace on a stock rubi.

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
^ I like the paint matched panels but I think I'm still partial to the black ones.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
ESP said:
^ I like the paint matched panels but I think I'm still partial to the black ones.
It was a hard decision on black, silver, (to match the RE long arms) or yellow. I powdercoated them yellow, figuring I can always change if I want.

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Ya I have been finding quite a few images of all 3 but usually on lifted units. Just want to see how the look on a stock rubi. I have a feeling the smittybilt would be too much on a stock rubi. I am not sold at all on the nfabs. Still like to see a decent pic of the ace on a stock rubi.
I could be wrong but I think uphillbill has them on his and I don't recall his JKUR being lifted (yet :)) maybe try a search on him

·
Registered
145 Posts
Nice looking jeep Jpi1, could have went either way with those colors and I'm sure it would still look great

1 - 10 of 10 Posts