Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couldn't resist the temptation any longer. Pulled the trigger tonight on my JLUR.

Time to change my signature

Attachments

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
4 banger turbo
8 speed auto
LED light group
Trailer tow group
8.4 infotainment with alpine speakers
Slush Mats

Tomorrow i take tools and jack/jack stands up to the dealer and strip the rims/tires, winch, cb radio, 20" light bar and 4.5" cannon lights off the old one. This girl will be rollin' on 35's before lunch tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
35's are on !!! Looks so much better

Attachments

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^^I flipped your PIC for you.

Nice looking Ride.
Thanks !!

It seems every time i attach a pic from my phone it puts it sideways. Doesn't happen when i attach from my PC.

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The 20" light bar that was on the hood of the JK found a new home on the front bumper of the JL.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hit the trails at Hidden Falls today to give the stock set up a workout. The 20" light bar and 35's are the only mods. Handled the level 2 trails no problem. Had 1 level 3 trail that i kept high centering no matter which angle i took.

Top left pic - Getting ready to take on "Baby Back"
Top right pic - The end of "Baby Back"
Bottom left pic - Encountered a couple mud holes on "Hog Alley"
Bottom right pic - Aired down to 8psi

Attachments

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Forgot about my 1 other mod. In the top left pic you may notice the lack of an antenna. I only listen to XM so i removed it and the mounting bracket. I covered the hole with a trail rated badge that matches the one on the drivers side. Much cleaner look in my opinion.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Love it!!!! You and I have the same rig. I have a mopar lift with 35 bfgs. If your interest in look or ride questions let me know. Love love love the 35’s with the 2.5” lift. Heading to Yuma AZ next weekend to hit some trails....

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Love it!!!! You and I have the same rig. I have a mopar lift with 35 bfgs. If your interest in look or ride questions let me know. Love love love the 35’s with the 2.5” lift. Heading to Yuma AZ next weekend to hit some trails....
Thanks, it was pretty fun. This was the 1st off road trip for the new rig. It was mainly to see what it could handle in stock form. In the next few weeks she will be getting a full makeover.

Here's the list of what is planned:

Rock Krawler 3.5" x-factor lift

Fox shocks and steering stabilizer

37x12.5x17 Nitto Trail Grapplers

Rock Hard 4x4 Front bumper, rear bumper w/tire carrier, rock rails and full belly pan skid plate system

MotoBilt diff covers

MetalCloak rear diff skid

The rest of the stuff i harvested from the JK (winch, Vision X 4.5" cannons, CB, Hi-Lift Jack....yada...yada...yada)

Enjoy the trails in Yuma. I'm sure you will have a blast.

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yesterday the 'ol girl got front/rear Bartact para cord grab handles installed in her. This morning i installed the rear cargo mat system.

The parts guy gave me this present before i left. It's a Jeep Gladiator multi tool. Pretty cool !

Attachments

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Today i hit up the local military surplus store and picked up a few things. I got 3 camo Molle bags, 2 empty and 1 that has a complete 1st aid kit in it. I also picked up an entrenching tool with case. After military discount i was out the door for $97. Not bad considering i have seen other similar 1st aid kits alone going for $99.

:iamhappy:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That will give you plenty of time to figure out which mods you want to put on it.

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Always !!

1 - 20 of 85 Posts