Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 JKUR Copperhead build. Just a little back ground, I have been off-roading for 22 years from a 79 full size Bronco, to trucks, cj, yj, tj, FSJ, a couple samurai's and a 2006 Tacoma dbl cab OR. I purchased my Rubicon after Toyota would not fix my 2006 Tacoma with a rusted frame. I sold the Tacoma and the 2013 HD street glide and bought my Rubicon in June of 2014.

My plan for this build is for an all purpose rig. I have done the rocks in the past, I am not interested in a rock crawler. I want to build a camping, hunting, outdoors, off road rig for adventure travels and some search and rescue and most importantly Daily Driver.

So far:
SOLID diff covers
Rugged ridge 3.5" A-Pillar lights
Uniden 980 SSB CB
Teraflex 1" front leveling puck

Coming in the next few weeks
LOD mid width front bumper
LOD full width rear with door linked tire carrier
LOD sliders
Smittybilt 9500lb winch with synthetic rope
Metal cloak overland fenders
AEV Pro Cal
5-315/75-16 Cooper STMaxx
5-16x8 American Outlaw Patrol in matte black
Spicer 4.56 gears

Attachments

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Gonna be cool love expedition builds

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Metalcloak flats and LOD bumpers and sliders are in the garage. Front bumper and fenders are already removed. Install starts tomorrow.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Metalcloak overland fenders installed, LOD bumpers and sliders are on. 315/75-16 Cooper st maxx and level 8 tracker wheels fit great. Love the look, rides and handles great. AEV PRo cal worked great for tpms and tire size change. Ordered the Metalcloak inner fenders today. Didn't like the stock plastic cut.

·
Registered
5 Posts
looking sharp man

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Home from our at. I want to clean up my storage of tools, recovery and EMS supplies. Scored a SUV cargo caddy that I am going to trim to fit. Looks like I need to trim the top rear edge where the seat reclines into it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very happy with the fenders. You do get more road splash, but everything worked great in Ouray. Really like the st up.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
image-157160011.jpg

Done with the install. Had to trim about 1" from the top rear edge to clear the angle of the seat. I am going to load it up on Wednesday.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts