Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I am sooooo glad I went with red lights! I was testing it out today before I finally seal the box up... Also, wanted to make sure you can not see the LEDs themselves at all. This has become a pet peeve of mine, I hate seeing the individual diodes reflected.

This is the view you will have into the box once it's all sealed up.

No individual diodes visible!!! Actually, the picture doesn't do the lighting justice, if looks kinda like fire!

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
Hi David, I've followed your build on this and another forum, but I'm not a member on that other one! Did you do a big 3 upgrade? Getting ready to drop some Arc Audio and Morel or Focal in my Gladiator and was just curious. Thanks and awesome build!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Hi David, I've followed your build on this and another forum, but I'm not a member on that other one! Did you do a big 3 upgrade? Getting ready to drop some Arc Audio and Morel or Focal in my Gladiator and was just curious. Thanks and awesome build!
Thanks! I have not done a big 3 and don't think I will need to... I had the same kinda power on my JK and I had to push it pretty hard to even get the lights to dim.

Lmk when you get a build thread going for the Gladiator, I'd like to follow.

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
Looks great man! What are you going to do in the back for your suspension? Just signing up for CAJ, so we'll see you soon!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Looks great man! What are you going to do in the back for your suspension? Just signing up for CAJ, so we'll see you soon!
Thank you!

I ordered Rubicon springs (taller and firmer) which should give me about 1.5" of lift, and also ordered Fox 2.0 shocks. I got a 1/2" sag in the back just from the subwoofer!

My Jeep almost looks lowered! Lol

41 - 52 of 52 Posts