Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Motorized toy collector
3,761 Posts
Stock JK lugnuts work fine. I am running 1.5" Spidertrax spacers due to the bigger tires.

·
Motorized toy collector
3,761 Posts
TJDave, did you try w/o spacers? Any rubbing?
When I bought the Jeep, it had 18" Sahara wheels on it and 35x12.5x18 tires, no spacers. Also an RC 3.5" lift.
Yes, rubbing on the stock lower control arms. It also drove like crap at highway speeds.
1.5" spacers and adjustable lower control arms cured all that, even before I swapped for the JL wheels and 315's.

·
Registered
322 Posts
JL Rubicons w/stock BFGs on a JK will rub at full lock with no spacer. Also, use stock JK lugs. The JL sensors will read fine.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Here's my 2018 2 door sport. I'll add that I did not add spacers. I only rub a little on the drivers front sway bar at full lock. And, if you fully articulate the rear drivers side, it will rub on the sway bar, too. Current setup with 2" lift and axles centered yields 1/2" additional fender coverage @ all 4 corners.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just got these installed about an hour ago. Upgraded JL rubicon wheels on my 2017 Sport S

I'm not sure if the backspacing on these are different than the other JL Rubicon wheel option, but I get NO rubbing lock to lock.

Brilliant!! Those are some of my favs, well played.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts