Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work near the FCA HQ and see the masked vehicles a lot. I've been seeing the masked JL several times and was able to snap some pics today.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Based on all the spy photos that are making the rounds, it really doesn't seem like the overall shape is going to change much. I'll sure be interested to see what the final hardtop/roll cage configuration ends up being.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hah! I love the look on the driver's face. LMAO as the Internet kids say. Or used to say. I dunno what the Internet kids say, but his face is funny.

·
Super Moderator
22,943 Posts
dang check the mirrors out lol.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
dang...so you'll now be able to get a completely soft jeep...not just a soft top? I hope they make the fabric fit tighter on the final version.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Did Test Driver do the Jeep wave?? By the looks of his smug mug, I'd say not! haha

·
Super Moderator
15,033 Posts
Still appears that there are more changes underneath than on top...

And yea, love the look on his face... Giving you the stare down.

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
I have to say, I really like that full body Trail Damage Minimization package. I hope it doesn't cost too much extra.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Ya know he's sitting there trying to act normal & cool like he's driving a non-covered vehicle. Till photo 3 happens! Then he's like DAMN!!!! Someone from the JEEP sites spotted me! hahahahaha!
Someone should play dumb and ask one of the drivers what's the reason for the tarp cover on the vehicle? Dont cha wanna get it dirty? lol!

Could be public teaser photos to start the hype??? Or just plain simple testing it out.

I wonder if they check any of these forums out to see if they made a thread or not?

Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Next time you see it, cut it off and tear the stuff off and get some pictures lol!
I say the next time - crash into him. Then you can get many pics for insurance reasons. Have to take the covers off to really assess the damage. lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts