Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Can you run the 18”s with not problem? I did the Speedo calculation and they are only .1 mph slower at 65mph.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Can you run the 18”s with not problem? I did the Speedo calculation and they are only .1 mph slower at 65mph.
Mine came with “18’s from the factory...I am just keeping it the same ratio but when I add the bigger tires then I will have to add the wheel spacers

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes I like the Sahara wheels too so I picked up a set for $500 CAD ($350 USD) to put on my jk, I think that they are so far the best looking wheel that Jeep made...

They will be replacing these wheels...
the wheels you have now were the other style i was after - the grey 5 spoke ones became available first - and were cheap. those look nice too i think.

·
Registered
11 Posts
with 18" wheels, and to not affect the factory speedo setup - your tire size choices are 255/70/18 or 275/65/18. these are the exact same circumference as stock. the 275 width tire might rub at extreme lock and are the max width tire for the factory 18 x 7.5 inch wheels - and you may need to get spacers to push the wheels out a bit and not rub... Ideally, i want to go with 275/65/18 wrangler duratracs when i need tires again - and will likely get spacers too

·
Registered
42 Posts
Currently sitting on JLUR take offs with my JKU with no mods whatsoever. 0 rubbing and drive great.Ko2's are fantastic tires.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts